Updated on 5th May 2020.
Here, the website identity of Ratoon Professional Services Private Limited refers to the terms such as “we” or “us” or “our” may be used. To refer to the users or visitors of our website the term “you” is used.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
The type of information we collect are mentioned below –
- First name, last name, company name, country/Region, Street address, Town/City, State, Postcode/ZIP, Phone number, email ID, and other information provided by you.
- The location address while using our site from your mobile or any other device that showcases your IP address.
- The remarks or feedbacks or any other content provided by you using our website or blogs or in any kind of survey you participate in.
- Various pages you browse in our website, domain names, version of your browser, browsing date, and time in our website, OS type, exit pages/URLs, other similar kinds of technical information.
THE PROCESS OF COLLECTING DATA FROM YOU
There are various ways of collecting data from you. Most of the data is given by you by registering or creating an account on our website. While purchasing our services, you provide us with some information by filling the forms. Sometimes, you also respond to our surveys. Few other ways are mentioned below –
- Collect the technical data automatically such as metrics, usage, analytics, etc.
- Receive information from our marketing and advertising partners or teams.
- Few other sources include public databases, social media platforms, collaborated marketing teams or partners, and other third parties.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
The information that we collect from you is more beneficial to you by our actions such as –
- Responding to your emails and queries.
- With the correct data, we can provide the service to the right person without any delay.
- Could resolve the problems related to our services.
- Could display similar kinds of services that meet your requirements.
- Processing the purchases.
- Prevent fraudulent activities that violate our policies.
- For direct marketing purposes to extend our services, your approval will be taken to use your personal information.
TO WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not share your information with anybody outside Ratoon Professional Services Private Limited. Your privacy is our first priority. However, in a few cases, there are chances of sharing your personal information in the following situations –
- To the public authorities only via the lawful request demanded by them.
- To safeguard the rights & properties of Ratoon Professional Services Private Limited.
- An order from a court.
- In an investigation process in order to prevent the violation of various services that we offer.
USAGE OF COOKIES
On our website, we do not entertain any kind of third party products or services.
IS ANY KIND OF THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING ALLOWED IN OUR SITE?
Yes, third party behavioral tracking is allowed in our site.
The privacy of children is most important to us and protect their data. We do not market our services to children under the age of 18 years old.